вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

amatorski




Well I have 114lbs to lose, ugh but Iapos;m still really positive
Iapos;ve been eating really well, we even went out for a meal for OHapos;s grans birthday last night and I had potato shells (no filling) and 2 mouthfulls of canneloni. I wasnapos;t even tempted by pudding or birthday cake but I did have 1 after dinner mint with my coffee. I felt rather proud of myself
Iapos;m still waititng fo my gym membership to come through but Iapos;ve been doing exercise DVDapos;s and going on the treadmill.
Saturday mornings are my Weigh Inapos;s andIapos;m hoping Iapos;ve lost a fair bit of water (and maybe even 1lb or 2 of fat) for my hospital appointment next Tuesday
amatorski, amatorska liga siatkowki w czestochowie, amatorska, amators, amatorler turk.



Комментариев нет: