четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

church invitation flyer




Iapos;m moving to Olomouc, Czech Republic to attend Palacky University sometime in early January. Is there anyone here that can tell me a bit about the the city? Also, Iapos;m from southern California so it typically stays in the 60apos;s when it comes to temperature. I looked online to check to see what the weather was like monthly, but I would rather read first hand responses. What type of clothes should I stock up on? Like waterproof pants, etc. How cold is it, typically? Online it said it stays in the 40apos;s-50apos;s, but I read somewhere that itapos;s below freezing Iapos;m confused :(

And typically, how expensive is Olomouc? I canapos;t find a lot of information on the city... I keep finding information about Prague but Prague is 2hrs away by train from Olomouc. I do know that itapos;s cheaper than Prague. Thanks.
church invitation flyer, church invitation letter, church invitation letter program.



Комментариев нет: