воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

date night idea




The significant amount of scheduling that Iapos;ve undertaken at work has made me think a lot about how little I�schedule my own time.� And how much more I�could get done if I did.� So I started thinking of all the things Iapos;d like to do more of and how I could integrate them into my life.� Here is my list:

1.� Keeping our house neater and getting rid of things we donapos;t need.� This one is especially important since we havenapos;t moved in what will be 3 years and I feel like we are accumulating more than Iapos;d like us to.� And because our apartment got so dirty when I was doing Madeline and I spent way too much time trying to scramble to clean before family came to visit.�

2.� More crafting/projecting.� After the summer of quilting and sewing I needed to take a few weeks off, but I feel ready to start up again and I already have a small list of things I want to do. Small sublist of projects:
��������������� a.� repair the quilt I made last winter (it just has a few loose seams and needs some love)
��������������� b.� alter and finish quilting the comforter I made a few years ago to go in the purple room
��������������� c.� make a shawl/wrap for either myself or someone for christmas
��������������� d.� find a good afghan pattern to make either for us or for someone for christmas
��������������� e.� make shirts from the fabric that Stacy and I bought this summer

3.� Get back into playing the piano or guitar.� It has been so long since Iapos;ve done either that I will have to pretty much start from scratch.� Luckily in November i will have a lot of spare time that I will need to spend at the Opera center

4.� Get in better shape.� I was doing so good running and everything earlier in the summer but then the end of summer hit and I�stopped doing everything.� I also really want to look into the possibility of either yoga/ballet classes or circus school (you think Iapos;m kidding, but I am not).� This is something that will probably have to wait until November or December when I have consistent nights off.

So here is what the plan is so far.� Starting last week I decided that I have to clean 30min every day and that went pretty well and was surprisingly easy to keep up on.� This week Iapos;ll add 30min of crafting/projecting to the cleaning and see how that goes.� The following week is tech so I probably wonapos;t add anything that week, but after we open I will try to add both 3 and 4.� In theory it wonapos;t be that hard, but weapos;ll see.
date night idea, date night ideas, date night in wyoming.



Комментариев нет: