понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

bitter fruit




Sorry for the emo talk yesterday. I was talking to my sis and missing her heaploads :( i love my strawberrymilkshake sister :D and im so glad�sheapos;s coming over next year so�at least i�can have�her all to myself during the weekends :)�anyway,�iapos;m slacking around�WAITING for that monica to finish with whatever�it is she is doing (which would be kept a secret confined within the four walls of her tiny bedroom). ARGH. Hahaha and iapos;m waiting for her so weapos;d be able�to go for dinner at melby�central n go�find gym towels yes�we signed up for�gym how superduperawesome is that? Melbourne uniapos;s�gym is like 3 storeys high�plus an indoor heated swimming pool (duh, if not everyoneapos;ll be sliding�around on ice during the winter in their little swimsuits). I went to the gym on sunday and boy was it long since i last�exercised but it was gooood :D�

Happy birthday to my baby niece Charlene�:) and congrats�to�cynthia darlingg�who is preggy with a number fourr hahaha imma be an auntie again spring has been unpredictable.�soaring 29.4 degrees yesterday and a pleasant 16 degrees today :). You know when im pretty darn bored...i start talking about the weather. -_-�

but anyways, on another note, im feeling much better now. Thanks so much to mas, yvonne and ems�for�that super cute card you guys drew for me, telling me to get well soon�:D really touched. :) :)

AND...2 more�weeks till�kt comes back from taiwan :)�:) iapos;m�loving�my life�the way it is. Living independently and having a matured loving bf :) sure i miss people loads but itapos;s my dream and im�gonna chase it with all the passion i have :)�i�never regretted�the decision to chase after my dream. Because im comfortable enough to leave him behind and trust in him and our relationship. No one knows me better�than he does and despite the distance,�itapos;s still heartwarming and�beautiful.�and he loves me enough to support my dream and encourage me to fly far and high. Weapos;re both matured in this relationship. Weapos;re neither clingy nor needy. And we love each other enough to support each otherapos;s dreams. Because we�trust�weapos;d still�end up tgt in the end. :)�

i think only he knows why i wrote this in. :)�haha AND MON FINALLY�GOT OUT OF THE LITTLE CONFINED SPACE. -_- ���

etched rocks, bitter fruit, bitter fruit achmat dangor, bitter fruit allusion.



Комментариев нет: