понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

fall city little league





So this weekend�Will and I have been clothes shopping because we were both out of pretty much everything. Normally I like to shop but yesterday I wound up in tears a couple of times. Let me explain.

I love to wear matching bras and underwear. I wouldnapos;t say that my life depends on it but itapos;s a very high priority on my list. After about 36 C the cute sets pretty much stop in department stores. My bras havenapos;t been fitting so well lately so I trashed them and we decided to replenish those for me so that I was wearing things that were actually supporting my boobs. So I tried on a 38 C at the store thinking that would help and it so didnapos;t. Iapos;m at least a 40 C. Now recall the part where I said cute sets stop two sizes before that. The bras in 40 C are considered plus size, like Iapos;m a fat girl. But it gets worse. The underwear are 9 or higher (usually more like 11) because apparently if you have a bigger rack youapos;re a big girl. Nothing against big girls, Iapos;m just not one of them. So that makes the matching sets that remain difficult for me because the sizes only go down to 9 and Iapos;m a 7 in undies. You can see my dilemma.

I managed okay at Gordmanapos;s but it was at Wal-Mart that I�actually started crying and poor Will had to wrap his arms around me in the middle of the store and tell me it was okay when it wasnapos;t. I finally found cute bras in the right size and the smallest matching undies were an 11. On top of that the size that I used to be able to wear had the matching underwear for $10.00 and the new bra that would fit me was $10.00 on its own and the undies would have been another $5.00 if they would even have fit me.�So this leads me to think that whoever is making these things is really prejudice. Why should a bigger girl have to pay for these items separately and why is it that NO�ONE I shop at does like a mix and match with underwear so you get the right size?�Iapos;m sooooooo frustrated by it I almost considered just buying sports bras and doing regular thongs for my undies. And if you know me you know thatapos;s blasphemy.

There is an upside. We went over a ton of bumps in construction today while finishing clothes shopping and due to my new supportive bra I�didnapos;t feel a thing. Not a single thing. And I�canapos;t see my stomach because my boobs are all sitting where they should be. Oh yeah, AND�Will and I agree that wearing the right size bra totally makes my boobs look bigger so now Iapos;m torn between hating the size I think I�am (I�so need to go get a bra fitting) and liking these stupid things.

Leave some boob love. Iapos;m dying here.

alan bishop lanl, fall city little league, fall city ne, fall city nebraska.



Комментариев нет: