суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

elifante




Iapos;m due in the office at 8am.� Iapos;m awake and ready to...sleep.� Yes, sleep, that thing that evaded me 4 hours ago.� Well here it is and if I grasp this precious gift of sleepiness, my ass wont be sitting in the shitty office chair at 8:01am like itapos;s supposed to be.� So fuck you, Sleep and the countable sheeps you rode in on.� Fuck you right in your saggy sand man ass

Iapos;m really hoping the coffee will perk me up or the next 10 hours are going to kick my ass.� Maybe Iapos;ll enter that happy stage of sleepiness where everything is funny.� Maybe the two old biddies that live in one of the highrises wont call today.� Maybe it will be pleasantly warm and no furnaces will take a crap today.� Maybe Iapos;m a fucktard for following Trav off to bed when he went.�

Mmmm.....I smell coffee.� Not just regular coffee.� Folgers Black Silk.� If this the deities drink coffee, then this would be their bean of choice

To answer your question: No, Iapos;m not okay.� But itapos;s alright, this isnapos;t "standing on the edge of a mountain with a shotgun in your mouth and plastic Kmart bag over head-not okay".� Itapos;s more of "that girl just aint right-not okay" and it will be okay in aboot 10hrs and counting when I pull into my driveway, kick off my pants and pass out on my couch.�

So, lets everyone cross our fingers and our ovaries and hope that today turns out okay.�
elifante, elifants, elifaydgdug1990 hotmai.com.



Комментариев нет: